At Forest & Sandridge, we are proud of our school and we are proud to represent it. By wearing school uniform, the children gain a strong sense of identity and can share in this pride. We expect all children to adhere closely to our uniform policy and will follow up with parents when children are not wearing uniform. Thank you for your co-operation. Our uniform colour is bottle green.
The expected school uniform consists of:
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, tailored shorts, or trousers (no leggings, jeans, or ‘school jeans’).
- White polo shirt, blouse, or collared shirt (with or without the school logo).
- Green and white checked or striped cotton dress (optional for summer).
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo.
- Green, black, grey, or white tights OR white, grey, or black socks (socks or tights must be worn).
- Plain black school shoes (No open-toed shoes or sandals, trainers, or canvas shoes).
- Hair accessories should be in keeping with school uniform: green, black, or white (novelty alice-bands are not allowed).
- Children should not wear jewellery to school other than a cheap watch. if they wish, and stud earrings. Outlandish hairstyles, coloured hair, and makeup are not allowed in school.